Height: 5'8" Weight: 125 lbs. Bust: 34 B Waist: 25" Hips: 36" Dress: 4 Shoe: 8.5 Hair: Brown/ Red Eyes: Blue/Green/Grey
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Attractive and well groomed personality. Slim and fit physique with a photogenic face.
- 5+ years experience modeling for a multitude of highly successful photographers & artists. Featured in many sold out photography and art workshops.
- 5+ years experience representing brands to targeted customers in order to increase awareness, create a specific image, generate sales opportunities and build customer preference.
- Strong confidence, patience, and punctuality while being able to adapt and accept criticism.
- Natural acting skills with ability to express different moods and sentiments.
- Conversant with different movements, postures, and application of different types of make-up.
- Possession of huge professionalism and concentration on duty.
- Well used to maintenance of a fresh look for hours at a stretch while shooting under hot studio lights or outdoors in all sorts of weather.
- 8+ years of exceptional service skills in the culinary industry providing direct attention to customer needs and managing/mentoring staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Performed all transactions in a cordial, efficient, and professional manner.
- Ready to travel at short notice with all necessary documents for national and international travel.
Publications: (Copies available)
COCO Fashion Magazine
Betbombs Calendar Girl (Shot in St.Barthelemy)
Zombie Charity Calendar to benefit food banks
Valley Lifestyles (Cover & Fashion Spread)
Several Romance Novels
Platinum Playmates Burlesque Fashion Show
Darker Than Art
Major Mayhem & Harbor Hotties Gala
Sugar Art Fashion Show
Hair Wars (1st place)
Fashion Brand Modeling:
Svetik's Haute Couture
Rare Breed Apparel
Svetik's Creations Atelier
Harley Davidson Insurance during Bike Week
AZ Pop Culture Museum at Phoenix Comic Convention & on news (2x)
Fumar Cigars at Barrett Jackson, The Bird's Nest, & Russo and Stelle in Newport Ca.
Zenescope at San Diego Comic Convention (3x)
Discount Comics at San Diego Comic Convention
Glenmorangie Scotch Whiskey at The Highland Games (4x)
Hennessy Black at The W during Superbowl
Castrol Motor Oil during World Cup
Cover Girl Beauty Consultant
Deep Eddies Vodka
Moet and Chandon Champagne
Ardbeg Single Islay Malt Scotch Whiskey
Hennessy VS Cognac
“Game of Power” - (2017 - Independent Film) - Missy
Featured art at Parkwood Studios
Assisted in creation of 8 x 55ft mural for PF Chang's International division
Studied under famous American comic book artist Steve Rude
High School Diploma- 2005
Intelli High School
Art Institute of Phoenix (2006-2008)
Studied Animation & Media Arts.
Courses in this program begin with a foundation in drawing, color, character design, & computer applications under the guidance of industry-experienced faculty. I examined 2-D animation animation principles as well as story development, background design, scenic layout & special effects. I worked with program specific software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
Professional fine artist, Photo Manipulation skills, Bronze level couple dancer (east/west coast swing, cha cha, waltz, AZ 2-step) Choral Background, Horseback riding, motorcycle riding, hiking, rollerblading/skating, caddying, baton twirling/staff spinning, swimming, cosplaying, great with animals.